A few people mentioned that the Editor was not working, it turns out that WordPress is a little strict on the HTML that is accepts..
So I have included an additional step in the instructions to fix this issue..
You can get the fix here.
You do not have to re-download the plugin, just make the change to your
wp-config.php file and all should be good.
If you notice that there is an issue with content not being submitted, please drop me a note and let me know what failed..
Update: I did update the plugin for posts. When you switch from the Editor to the code view I put the default "Quick Tags" bar back across the top of the textarea.